Lisburn was built in 1852 as a story
a half cottage with inset front and back galleries. It was moved
restored in 1972 to a 25 acre site on Lake Concordia w/ piers,
boathouse, 3 car garage guest apt, heated salt water pool
outdoor kitchen. 5 bay Greek Revival was raised with a new brick first
floor new chimneys repeating the traditional center hall 4 room
plan of the upper stories with huge glamorous kitchen, wine cellar,
dining room, and spacious family rooms.